What is Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a natural system of healing which integrates the body, mind, and spirit. By looking into the totality of the symptoms, Homeopath locates the root disturbance in each individual. Homeopathic remedies then heal the “dis-ease” by stimulating the innate self-healing capacity of the individual. Through this process, not only is balance restored, the individual is allowed to activate his own energetic healing capacity thereby restoring a strong self-sufficient immune system.
Homeopathy is a well-described, scientifically based system of approaching health and disease. “Scientific” because the insights are based on reproducible experiments. “Well-described” because from these observations a number of precise basic fundamental rules became evident, first among them the “similarity principle.”
Why is Homeopathy so popular?
- Homeopathic treatment works with your body’s own healing powers to bring about health and well being.
- You are treated as an individual, not as a collection of disease labels.
- Homeopathy treats all your symptoms at all levels of your being – spiritual, emotional, mental and physical and finds the ‘like cures like’ match for them.
- Homeopathically prepared remedies provide minimum dose; they are gentle, subtle and powerful. They are non-addictive, and not tested on animals.
- Homeopathy is extremely effective. When the correct Homeopathic Remedy is taken, its curative action is gentle, rapid and powerful.
- Homeopathy is very safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathy without the danger of side effects. Homeopathic remedies can also be taken alongside other medication without producing unwanted side effects.
- Homeopathy is natural. Homeopathic remedies are based on natural ingredients.
- Homeopathy builds your immune system.
- Homeopathy is holistic. It treats all the symptoms as one, which in practical terms means that it addresses the root cause & the whole person. It gives gentle and permanent relief.
- The holistic nature of homeopathy means each person is treated as a unique individual and their body, mind, spirit and emotions are all considered in the management and prevention of dis-ease. Taking all these factors into account a homeopath will select the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health to stimulate their own healing ability.
Did You Know?
- According to World Health Organization, Homeopathy is the SECOND largest system of healing worldwide.
- “I am the doctor of our family, and I am a big fan of homeopathy.” – Cindy Crawford. Homeopathy is used by celebrities like David Beckham, Paul McCartney, Johnny Depp, Usain Bolt, Jennifer Aniston.
- Homeopathic remedies are prepared from all-natural mineral, botanical, and biological substances, containing active ingredients in minute amounts. This makes them gentle yet highly effective and extremely safe for adults, children, and the elderly.
- Homeopathic remedies are non-drowsy and non-habit forming. They cause no side effects and no conflicts with other medicines.
- Unlike herbal and dietary supplements, homeopathic medicines in the United States have been subject to a well-defined regulatory process by the FDA since 1938.
- Surveys confirm that people who seek homeopathic treatment tend to be more educated than those who don’t.
- Homeopathy is the leading “alternative” treatment system used by physicians in Europe. Forty percent of the French public have used homeopathic treatments, and in Germany, the most popular hay fever remedy is a homeopathic formula.
- The British Royal Family is the strongest advocate for homeopathy in the U.K. The English Royal Family has been under homeopathic care since 1830 and there has always been a Royal Homeopathic Doctor.
- Homeopathy is not only a body-friendly but also an environmentally-friendly form of medicine. Remedies are produced by using very small amounts of natural resources and creating almost exclusively biodegradable waste.